Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday - Pioneer Woman's Simple Sesame Noodles, I'm going to de-simplify them a bit and throw in some chicken and broccoli...I hope it works out.

Tuesday - Chalupas & mexican Rice - from Jill's recipe!

Wednesday - Dinner at the church

Thursday - Out to Dinner

Friday - Chicken and Rice Crockpot - I'm trying to find a recipe that I used before. It calls for French Onion Soup mix and it was so good. And Easy!

Saturday - Baked Ham, Corn Casserole (didn't get this made last week)

Sunday - Pot Roast. I make mine in the crock pot filled 1 cup with beef or chicken broth and 1cup full of water. 1 chopped onion, 1 clove of garlic, and coat the top with Cooper's BBQ Seasoning. I usually throw in some carrots and potatoes about half way through. Cook on low for 8 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment