Monday, August 10, 2009

Last Minute Meal Idea - Morris household

So, I'm running behind this week and hoping to get my menu made before the week is over. Since I have not done a good job a planning for the week, I'm going to fall back on one of my favorite "in a pinch" recipes for tonight.

I'm never sure what to call it. Usually I just refer to is has hamburger casserole, but that is so boring. If you have any ideas, please feel free to comment!

1 lb. ground beef
1 tbs. minced onion
1 can of corn
1 can of Rotel
grated cheese for topping
tortillia chips

Brown ground beef in a large pan and add minced onion. When beef is almost done, dump in can of corn and rotel and cook until heated through.

Serve in bowls, top with cheese (cilantro is delicious too if you have it on hand) and use the tortillia chips to top or scoop - whichever you prefer.

You can also add cooked rice if you want to lie on the edge.

That's it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment